Providing an on board Internet access has become the new standard of comfort. For passengers, a Internet access allows a smooth and confort during their travel by train.
For train operators, this service is a competitive advantage and gives an additionalss argument to entice new passengers by upgrading their level of confort onboard.
Passenger Internet Access (PIA) system set up a wireless link between the train and the ISPs to provide internet access (WIFI) to the passengers and even a special access (superuser) to the crew.
- Passenger Internet Access (DHCP) P On-board Wifi system
- Dedicated Cellular and Wifi Link with the wayside public Internet
- Interface with the train unit’s Ethernet Network
- Designed with the highest degree of security
- Interface with the onboard Central Diagnostic System (CDS) and the Central Diagnostic Panel (CDP).
- Configuration of functional parameters
- Firewall capabilities, for the System´s security
- Configurable rules
- Captive portal
- URL redirection
- PIA load balancing
- PIA agregation link
- Bandwidth balancing for PIA and WDL