New CCTV systems make rail travels are safe for passengers and goods thanks to our DVR on-board equipment which fits perfectly with any specific environment of rail transport.
Take the control and manage the Digital Video Recorder for a proper storage of images and control of video images visualization taken from the cameras of the train.
- Video images recording
- Control of video images visualization
- Train Data Communication Network interface
- Interface with the train unit’s Ethernet Network
- Interface with the on board Monitoring and Diagnostic System (MDS)
- Interface with the wayside OCC through the onboard Wireless System
- System Auto-diagnostic
- Faults recording for Monitoring and Diagnostic
- Configuration of functional parameters
- Local and remote stored data download
- Secure access control
- Image storage for later use and/or reproduction.
- Network Video Recorder for Images storage from the cameras of the train
- Real-time or delayed visualitzation of the images captured by the cameras of each car in the driving cab monitor
- Removable hard disks in each recorder, for delayed viewing
- Recording the audio of the Public Address System
- Images Storage from the cameras of the train in special rugged memory protected against accidents
- Sending images of the cameras of the train to the OCC through the onboard Wireless Communication System (WDL)
- Visualization of the images received from the station cameras through the onboard Wireless Communication System (WDL)
- Motion detection
- MPEG4 (H264) high definition image capture
- Ruggedized design complying with railway standards.